COVID 19 SIGNAGE, SIGNAGE, STICKERS, LABELS, POSTERS, FLYERS
Our mission is to cultivate safety, efficiency, and communication in the workplace. We are proud to offer industry-leading industrial label and sign printers, innovative design software, a diversity of premade signs and labels, all-purpose floor marking, and colored pipe markers for any facility need—and we back up our products with world-class support and warranties.
Our mission is to cultivate safety, efficiency, and communication in the workplace.
We continue to improve safety by sharing our 20 years of experience with leaders and professionals worldwide. We transform confusing and hazardous worksites into safe and productive environments by continually delivering innovative products and unrivaled customer service. The safety and protection of human lives is our number one priority.
Dedicated to our customers’ needs
Without solving customers’ problems we can’t be successful
#1 in our market
We will win wherever we compete
The innovative leader in safety, efficiency, and communication
Create unique and innovative products
Our Guiding Values
Customers | Always value and strive to understand our customers
Leadership | Great internal leaders make us industry leaders
Agility | Never accept the status quo
Quality | Our products can’t fail because lives depend on them
Integrity | Be honest and open as an individual and organization
When would you use Screen Printing for your branded products?
Why is Screen Printing a good branding option?
- Great for a large amount of products.
- Allows single or multi-colour branding of up to 6 colours.
- Usually an ideal option if your artwork/text is big and bold.
How does the Screen Printing branding process work?
2. Ink is then placed onto the screen and a squeegee pushes the ink through the screen into the areas where your artwork/text has been imposed.
3. Each screen made then acts as a layer, with each layer printed in order to build up a complete image of your artwork/text.
Which items are best for Laser Engraving?
- Key rings
- Metal mugs
- BBQ accessories
- Personalized awards
Why is Laser Engraving a good branding option?
- Creates a subtle and upmarket impression.
- A permanent branding method, your artwork/text cannot scratch off.
- Ideal for very detailed logos and small branding areas.
How does the Laser Engraving branding process work?
2) The laser “burns” the top layer of the product off and reveals the layer beneath.
- This process does not allow for colour.
- The colour of the branding is determined by the metal underneath (can be an be charcoal, white, bronze, shades of brown).
- This cannot be chosen and can differ between artworks.
- If the layer beneath is a different colour to the top layer, when engraved, the bottom layer’s colour is exposed.
- For example a pen engraves the colour of the base metal.
When would you use Debossing?
- Genuine leather products.
- Imitation leather products.
- PU leather products.
Why is Debossing a good branding option?
- Creates a unique 3D look.
- Subtle and classy tone-on-tone finish.
- Permanent branding method.
PLEASE NOTE: debossing is sometimes also known as Embossing.
How does the Debossing branding process work?
2) This creates a permanent and stamped impression into the product.
DIGITAL TRANSFER PRINTING (DTC)
When would you use Digital Transfer Printing?
- Water bottles
Why is Digital Transfer Printing a good branding option?
- Allows for blending and tone within your artwork/text.
- Eye-catching with high-impact and photo-realistic full colour branding.
- Offers long lasting branding value.
- Great for intricate logos with fine detail and small text.
How does the Digital Transfer Printing branding process work?
PLEASE NOTE: that at least 300dpi image resolution is required for high-quality branding.
FULL COLOUR DIGITAL PRINTING ON BAGS (DDT)
Why is Digital Printing on Bags a good branding option?
- Great for logos that have fine detail, small text, multiple colours, shading and gradients as the ink is not absorbed by the material.
- Produces your artwork/text in refined detail with excellent clarity.
- Offers bold, vibrancy and a photorealistic look.
How does the branding process for Digital Printing on Bags work?
2) This paper is then coated with a unique powdered glue which is cured onto the ink with UV rays.
3) Thereafter it is placed onto the product which is inserted into a heat press.
4) The heat from the press allows the print to be transferred directly onto the fabric.
FULL COLOUR DIGITAL PRINTING ON NOTEBOOKS (DNB)
Why is Digital Printing On Notebooks a good branding option?
- Produces high-definition digital images directly onto notebooks.
- Typically used for detailed artwork/text, which has multiple colours, shading, gradients and small text.
- Offers great clarity and a photo-realistic finish.
How does the process for Digital Printing on Notebooks work?
This allows us to digitally print full-colour, high-definition digital images directly onto notebooks.
FULL COLOUR DIRECT TO PRODUCT PRINTING (DP)
Why is Direct to Product Printing a good branding option?
- Produces bright, bold and colourful results.
- Is a permanent branding option.
- Creates a lasting impression.
- Suitable for many product shapes and sizes.
How does the Direct to Product Printing branding process work?
2. This is done by using specifically engineered jigs, a specialized digital printing head transfers UV-cured ink onto flat or slightly curved surfaces with photo-print quality, bold and vivid colours.
Which items are best for branding with Embroidery?
Why is Embroidery a good branding option?
- A classic and high value look for your branded products.
- A permanent and upmarket branding solution.
- Allows single and multi-colour branding, also tone-on-tone embroidery.
- Your artwork/text can be embroidered with up to 9 different thread colours.
When would you use sublimation printing?
Why is Sublimation Printing a good branding option?
- Provides a photo-realistic finish.
- Sleek and clean look.
- Full colour branding to make your artwork/text stand out.
Which items are best for pad printing?
- Key rings
- Small plastic items
Why is pad printing a good branding option?
- Economical and efficient.
- Suitable for a range of product shapes.
- Can be applied to a number of surface textures.
- Is suitable for most surface textures.
- Allows single or multi-colour branding of up to 4 coluors.
What are Vinyl Stickers used for?
- Lip balms
- Tissue packets
- Mint tins
Why are Vinyl Stickers a good branding option?
- Multi-colour branding available.
- Strong resistance to fading or damage.
FOIL HOT STAMPING
When would you use Foil Hot Stamping?
- Genuine, PU and imitation leather products.
Why is Foil Hot Stamping a good branding option?
- The only branding method that offers the use of metallic colours.
- Creates an exceptional superior impression.
- Adds a touch of elegance and class to your notebook.
- Similar to debossing however the impression is not as deep.
- Pantone matches are not possible.
- Available in 11 colours; copper, gold, blue, green, light blue, orange, red, silver and yellow.
FULL COLOUR DIGITAL PRINTING DRINKWARE (DP)
Why is Digital Printing on Drinkware a good branding option?
- Great for printing artwork with vivid colours, multiple tones and gradients.
- Suitable option if your artwork/text is detailed or has small text.
- A photo-realistic branding method that allows your logo or marketing message to make an impact.
- The print is slightly textured which adds a unique feel of the products.
How does the Digital Printing on Drinkware branding process work?
2. This is done by using a new UV printing process which uses a rotary printing machine.